Mora decided to bring back the 220 draw/woodsplitter knife design Some may use this as a draw knife. The *Stainlesss* steel blade is 115mm or 4 1/2 inches. This would also be great to bring camping to turn some wood into kindling. It has dual handles for pulling and is great for those woodworking needs. This knife is beveled on both sides. Smaller draw knives like this can be hard to find. Back in the day, Ragnar was looking to shape a gun stock and had to forge his own.
- Classic wood-splitting knife with stainless steel blade
- Natural wood colored handle
- Blade Thickness: 0.1" (0.25 cm)
- Blade Length: 4.5" (11.4 cm)
- Total Length: 14.4" (36.6 cm)
- Weight: 5.4 oz. (154 g)
- Areas of Use: Wood carving