The Mora 39 Scout Safe with Natural Handle is designed for younger users. It's a classic design that has been in use for generations. The short blade has a rounded tip to help prevent stab wounds. The blade is stainless, so it's easy to care for. The double finger guard keeps younger hands from sliding down on the blade. The handle is sized for smaller hands. This item is supplied with a sturdy vegetable tanned leather sheath with a snap retainer.
The embossed coat of arms from Dalarna on the knife sheath is a well-preserved detail from the past.
Ever since they were first introduced in the 1930s, the characteristic Scout knives have been an obvious entry-level knife for children and a door opener for a richer outdoor life.
- Total Knife Length: 7.1" (181 mm)
- Blade Length: 3.4" (87 mm)
- Blade Thickness: .08" (2 mm)
- Blade Type: Blunted Safety Tip
- Weight: 2.75 oz (78g)
- Blade Material: Stainless Steel
- Grip Material: Birch
- Grip Color: Natural
- Sheath Type: Leather Sheath
- Sheath Color: Natural
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Manufacturer's Warranty